Mersey and Lennox Partner for the ‘Feel The Love’ Program
Lennox Industries and Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning have partnered to provide free heating and cooling equipment to local deserving community members!
As part of the Feel The Love program, Lennox Industries & Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning will come together to honour our neighbors and local heroes in need. In October, the deserving residents will receive their new heating and cooling equipment and installation free of charge.
Who can be nominated?
- Individuals and local organizations can nominate individuals or families in need of heating or cooling equipment.
- Recipients are selected based on a variety of criteria, including physical, mental or social disabilities, financial challenges or job loss. Military and community service are also key factors for choosing HVAC recipients.
- This year, Lennox is dedicating even more of its resources to benefit first responders and those keeping us safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Past nominees include community figures such as teachers, firefighters, volunteers, families facing hard times, veterans, senior citizens, people impacted by natural disasters and frontline workers during the pandemic.
How can I nominate someone?
- To nominate a deserving family or individual go to www.FeelTheLove.com and complete.
- Be sure to type in “Green Trucks” under dealer name!
- Nominations are open through August 31, 2021.
Over the past 12 years, Lennox and its dealers have supported deserving community members by completing over 1,500 free installations in deserving U.S. and Canadian homes. This year, with more than half (51%) of homeowners planning to spend more time inside their home in the coming months, indoor air quality is more important than ever. That’s why we were honoured to take part in providing consistently clean, perfect air to those in need.
We offer 3 membership-based protection plans to help simplify, standardize, and economize your furnace maintenance.
All of our technicians receive training from Canada’s best HVAC training organization.
What Customers Say
“John Park was amazing – incredibly knowledgeable, professional and did an outstanding job! Highly recommend him. He found and solved a potential issue that literally could have ruined our furnace completely. I had signed up for the annual service a while back and am very glad I did or this would have cost me a few thousand dollars to repair if he hadn’t found it.”
- Marcel G.
“When our furnace went about three years ago, we contacted Mercy and we are so happy with the experience we had with them. They have a professional courteous attitude. They got the job done quickly and they were clean. They service our furnace yearly, and they are thorough with inspection. They will never sell you anything you don’t need. Technician #87 has serviced our furnace for three years in a row now, and he is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, clean and courteous. He gives us great advice and we are happy with their service.
We highly recommend Mercy heating and air-conditioning.”
- Lisa G.