We offer free in-home assessments for this very purpose. Our expert technicians will walk you through the process, cost, and benefits of a furnace repair versus a furnace replacement. We do everything we can to help you make the best decisions for you and your family without high-pressure sales tactics.
24/7/365 Home Furnace Repair Services
Mersey Heating and Air Conditioning provides homeowners with reliable, round-the-clock residential repair services for central home heating systems across Toronto and the surrounding GTA:
- 24/7/365 residential service for furnace issues such as problems with heat pumps, pilot lights or ignition, clogged filters, lack of airflow, leaky ducts, mould, inaccurate thermostat, and more
- Emergency & last minute home appointments available
- Certified experts with three decades of experience and G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials
Signs You Need a Furnace Repair
While furnace repair may be an inconvenience, the good news is that determining if your unit needs service is not a guessing game.
There are many common signs that something is wrong with your furnace:
- Uneven heating throughout different rooms in your home
- Loud, uncommon sounds coming from the furnace itself
- Thermostat functionality issues
- Difficulty heating your home effectively on the coldest days of the year
- Poor indoor air quality
- Changes in cycling patterns
Benefits of Furnace Repair
Aside from helping you keep warm & cozy again on an ice-cold winter’s day, furnace repair will also:
- Help your furnace last longer
- Improve your home’s air quality
- Save you money on buying a brand new furnace
- Ensure your furnace will keep up on future cold days
- Lower overall utility expenses thanks to increased efficiency
Complete Our Contact Form
A member of our team will contact you shortly.
All of our technicians receive the highest level of certification from North American Technician Excellence; Canada’s best HVAC training organization.
We always have technicians on call so we’re available when you need us; evenings, weekends, and even holidays.
Our accreditation with the Better Business Bureau® holds us accountable to the highest standards of service. Our A+ rating proves that we consistently go above and beyond.
Our job isn’t finished until your home is just as neat and tidy as it was when we first arrived.
What Customers Say
“John T of Mersey Service Experts provided friendly, courteous and professional service in repairing our furnace. Excellent service!
Excellent customer service from Cory for annual inspection of our furnace. Friendly and efficient service included in the annual service plan. They called first to ask if they could come before scheduled time as the previous call ended early. Work was completed in a timely fashion.”
- Alex K.
“John Park is a great technician. He is very knowledgeable and explained everything and walked me through step by step. Very helpful as he also attended to my humidifier as well when he is only called in to repair the furnace.”
- Leo Hu