Ductless air conditioners are fantastic options for smaller homes that do not have a need or are not capable of housing a full air conditioning unit. They also work well in supplementing other A/C systems if there are areas of your home without access to such.
Go Ductless With Mersey Heating & Air
Small, simple, sleek & convenient, ductless air conditioning is perfect for homes that run on boilers or electric baseboard heaters and lack the necessary infrastructure for forced or central air.
If you’re looking to maximize home comfort for you and your family but don’t have the means for a centralized system, ductless units offer a cost-effective, energy efficient alternative.
Advantages of Ductless Air Conditioning
- Perfect AC solution for homes that run on boilers or electric baseboard heaters & that lack a forced air system or ductwork for traditional AC
- Year-round home comfort, with heating up to 40% more efficient than baseboard available for the colder months
- Zone-specific temperature control across your home allows you to set the desired temperature in each room
- Fast & simple setup from the pros at Mersey mean no long, bulky installation process is necessary
- Wall-mounted design and quiet operation lets you enjoy a non-invasive cooling system
Our Ductless AC Service Areas
Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning provides ductless air conditioning installation, maintenance and 24 hour repair services to homeowners in the following areas:
- East York
- King City
- North York
- Richmond Hill
Our recommendations are based purely on offering the best value for you and your home.
We will meet with you to discuss your home comfort needs at no charge.
What Customers Say
“We got a duel head ductless unit through Mersey Service Experts. Frank L. met with us to discuss our options and to arrange a service date. He was very professional and gave us expert advice. The guys that came to install our units were great! They cleaned up after they were done and they were very friendly. The workmanship was very good. They ran clean lines along the house.”
- Dan M.
“Cory Latino just finished up here with the annual check up of our heating and air conditioning. VERY thorough and conscientious. He was careful with our home, and made sure that we knew everything that he did. He adjusted the metal sheets around the air conditioner compressor and eliminated a slight rattle. Excellent service!!!!!”
- John L.